Wednesday, November 7, 2012

NO FAIRY PRINCESSES HERE THIS YEAR

Firstly, I HAVE GOT TO STOP LISTENING TO MUMFORD&SONS RADIO on Pandora. Songs I have not heard in FOREVER that literally take the air out of my lungs. GASP. TURN IT OFF!!SHEESH.

Moving on, speaking of GASP. Look at this little girl. Because what 5 year old doesn't want to be an Avatar for Halloween? Quite frankly, I wasn't real hopped up on the idea that she had even seen the movie. It's rated PG-13 so last year when she asked I said no way jose. But she pleaded again this year. I caved and started researching just what the heck an avatar looks like. Blue. Mainly blueish. Let me tell you, other than a constant wedgie (her legs grew 6 inches from the time I ordered to delivery), she was FRACKIN' precious.


And those eyes? Those piercing blue soulful eyes? GASP.......................








No comments: