Saturday, September 22, 2012

SPECIAL THANKS

I am blessed enough to have a woman in my life who will ALWAYS ALWAYS surpass my realm of comprehension. Not only is she strong, amazing and incredibly savvy, she is the most spiritual God fearing person I know besides my mother. She is truly an inspiration.

God put me in her life for a reason and it becomes more and more apparent with each turn of the page.

I have often contemplated writing a children's book but never taken the steps nor the time to pour my heart into it. My best friend shared her final copy with me last night which I have read 18 times today. Tears and so much gratitude for the gift of endurance and overcoming and conquering this thing called life.

And in the last pages under Special Thanks my name appears. A special thanks to Grace Calvert. She did this out of kindness and appreciation for my support. What she didn't know is that it would teach me one of the most important lessons of my life. I am that person. I hope that for the rest of my life I am SPECIAL THANKS. Through the tragedy, through the good and the bad, through the heartache and pain, and through the happy times. I was there. I was part of this story because I could somehow be insightful and understanding. A tiny light that guided her. If one hug, one kind word, one pat on the back, led to her glory I AM FOREVER HAPPY.

To my published author who will be on Good Morning America or Ellen in no time, I will always always be your Special Thanks. I have loved nothing more than being on this journey with you in some small way.

Stay tuned friends: My Daddy is in Heaven with Jesus is about to go GLOBAL!!!!!!

No comments: