Tuesday, September 18, 2012

GOD IS ALWAYS AT WORK

And then this in my study on Esther today:

Not only are you royalty but you also have been placed in your sphere of influence, regardless of the size you perceive it to be, "for such a time as this." Ecclesiastes 2:3 tells us there is "a time to be born and a time to die." God cut those perimeters for you and me on the kingdom calendar so that we would be positioned on earth right now. Likewise Acts 17:26 tells us unflinchingly that God "determined the times set for us and the exact places that we should live." You see your current location is part of the set-up for your kingdom destiny.

At some of the hardest times in my life, I have been able to make the more difficult choice out of pure blind-eyed, bent-kneed acceptance that it was somehow part of a greater plan. I was beaten by a conviction that throbbed relentlessly against my strong self-centeredness. As much as my flesh wanted relief, I knew that when all was said and done, I'd sit on that side of glory having much rather fulfilled my calling than served myself all the way to the meaningless. I had to accept that I was not called to an easy life. I was called to a purposeful life. Beloved, in the times of greatest struggle when you make the Godward decision over convenience, earthly comfort, or carnal pleasure, you too have come to a critical moment in the fulfillment of your destiny. A defining moment. A war is being waged over your head in the unseen realm, and a great cloud of witnesses is cheering you on. You have no idea what's at stake.-Beth Moore

3 comments:

Pura Vida said...

tears to the eyes explosion to the heart and soul

God is good samu

Unknown said...

I. Love. You. To bits and bits. Yes ma'am.

Unknown said...

I. Love. You. To bits and bits. Yes ma'am.