Saturday, June 27, 2009

POTTY TRAINING IS FOR THE BIRDS

Dear Betty,

You tinkled in our bed last night and that ain't cool. I let you watch Sesame Street for approximately 7 minutes before going to Mommy's Beauty Shop and then to bed. In that 7 minutes you managed to dismantle your diaper and take a big ole whiz right in the middle of the bed. If you don't want to wear diapers you must learn to tee tee in the potty. I realize you aren't 2 yet but you are a very smart little girl. I've been trying really hard especially on the days the Farmer's Alamanac indicates will be most successful. I let you run around naked as a jay bird half the time. So far you have tinkled in the chair at the dinner table, pooped outside in the grass and now our bed. Nanny says I used to pee outside standing up like a boy in front of all of her church friends. Interesting.

Love,
Momma

No comments: