Tuesday, May 22, 2007

KUDOS SHANTE


I don't see any reason why you wouldn't want to be the D-O-Double G's punk bioooooootch.


Snoop Dogg says he is desperate to rekindle his romance with estranged wife Shante. The rapper, real name Calvin Broadus, has been married for to his beautiful wife for seven years but filed for divorce last summer, citing irreconcilable differences. However, the hip-hop star claims he made a mistake and wants to get back together for the sake of his two sons, Corde and Spanky. He said: "I know I said I wanted a divorce, but that ain't what I really wanted. That's the devil working. My thing was I was so demanding and not willing to listen. That's why it was all so bad, because of the simple fact that I'm Snoop Dogg and I'm in a powerful position and sometimes that s**t gets to my head. "I just got to come back to being, you know Calvin, and realising what matters most to me, my wife and my kids. That's what I'm trying to do right now. Put that back together again."


No comments: