Tuesday, April 17, 2012

PERSPECTIVE

Over the past couple of weeks I have realized sometimes it is ok to be a lesson of WHAT NOT TO DO. I have always put a ton of pressure on myself to be GREAT.GOOD.AWESOME.FINE. all of the time. But, um, unfortunately this is real life and I am FARRRRRRRRRR from perfect. Fall down. Get up. Fall down. Get up. Always changing and always learning which I am incredibly greatful for. What I am most thankful for in this whole wide world (besides Sassy Pants) is my support system. My girls. I have the most compassionate and understanding circle of women around me. I thank God for them every single day. My prayer candles burn for them. They love me for me, blemishes and all and lift me up regardless of how wrong I may be. They judge gently and are always always there with a listening ear. They have made me realize that HAPPINESS EXISTS and sometimes the best thing you can do is be at peace WITH YOURSELF. To my mother, sister, sister-in-law, Liz, Leah, Bec, LeeAnn and Candace, I am forever in debted to you. Thank you for your kindness and ability to rally around me. I am stronger, wiser and better for this world because of your presence in my life.

Peel an onion, there's lots of layers. This layer? This layer is me knowing I am going to be just fine. I am loved. All I need is right in front of me.

No comments: