Friday, July 19, 2013

PERRILYN HAZEL DAVIS THE FIRST







Sugar and spice and everything nice. That's what little girls are mad of. Let me tell you: I.HAD.NOT.A.CLUE. how much love I would feel for this little creature. Seeing the look on my brother's face when he holds her melts my heart in a way I never imagined. She is a part of me and a part of Betty and there is just a special place in my heart for my little niece. She is perfect in every way and I can't wait to spoil her rotten and send her home. And Cousin Betty? Just look at her precious grin. She is so gentle with her, lightly stroking her forward or giving her a very soft pat when she holds her. I can picture the two of them holding hands up in Heaven. My cup runneth over!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Grace... It is with amazement that I stumbled upon your blog about this beautiful child... My name is Perrilyn and while working on my family tree I was curious to see if there were any other people with my FIRST name, so I looked around... There are VERY few... Only a handful really and some of them are already passed on... My question to you is, How or why did they chose Perrilyn? My name comes from my mother combining Perry and Linda together... It happened when she was pregnant and my oldest brother (Kevin) stated "If it's a boy I'll call him "Andy" and if it's a girl I'll call her "Sam"... That was over two years before I was even born as she gave birth to a son Carl Alexander and we all call him "Andy"... Every day that they passed the hospital he would say "I got Andy but Sam is still in there mommy! When are we going to go get her?"... lol... When choosing my name it was to be Perry Lynn but Kevin said he was still going to call me Sam... Mother thought about it and combined them to Perrilyn with a middle name Samantha so he would have his "Sam"... Is your niece's story similar or do y'all have a distant relative with that name?... I appreciate any insight into this... Thank you for your time and congratulations on your niece's birth!!!

Perrilyn Samantha Blain
I can be reached at (325)721-7584 on my cell or (325)823-5000 at home via text, message or calls.