Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WITH THIS BISCUIT I THEE WED



A few days ago I noticed my friend Giulia from Rome changed her FB status from single to engaged. I sent her a message suggesting we get on chat soon to talk about the big news.

Me: Whaaaaaaaaaaaat? You're engaged?

G: Oh yeah! I'm fallin in love baby.

Me: Tell me abou it. I'm so happy for you!

G: He's a beautiful and good guy. I meet him by other friend and I love it. He is smart.

Me: AWESOME! So happy you are happy! When will you get married.

G: HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA. Don't go too fast.

Me: You are engaged so next you get married right?

G: Yes but he did not give me a ring.

Me: ?

G: Maybe we get married in a couple of years. For now I'll make at home pasta and biscuit for him.

Me: ?

G: I hand made pasta for him. Fettucini. Is an Italian type of pasta.

Me: I am glad you found someone. You deserve it.

G: Thanks, Grace. If we get married we invite you.

And I am officially moving to Italy where engagement means making a man homemade pasta and a biscuit. DONE AND DONE.

1 comment:

Pura Vida said...

Oh no ma'am you are not! Men in Spearman love biscuits I make them often! No strings attached!