Wednesday, March 19, 2008

MY OH MY

"There is a magnet in your heart that will attract true friends. That magnet is unselfishness, thinking of others first......when you learn to live for others, they will live for you."

I guess this is going to be "gripey blog" numero dos or tres or maybe even cuatro. My gripe is this: people can be such sad selfish beings. MY problems, MY sad stories, MY burdens, MY tough road, MY MY MY. I am by no means a complete ray of sunshine or truly unselfish; I'm overly human. But there is an abundance of peeps in this world who think of nothing but the bad hand their life has dealt them. To you I say, "Get over it! Move on! If life gives you lemons then, gosh dang it, make lemonade! Accept and embrace the goodness this life has to offer. Smile, laugh, love, live, BE."

"Difficult times have helped me to understand better than before, how infinitely rich and beautiful life is in every way, and that so many things that one goes worrying about are of no importance whatsoever..."-- Isak Dinesen

No comments: