Tuesday, September 3, 2013

HAPPY......




It's that time of year again. My all time favorite is upon us once again. Time for me to be all cookoo and cray cray because the temperature is dropping and the leaves are changing. Cool crisp evenings, fires, soup, college football, listening to the Lynx play from our own backyard. GOODNESS. As I watched my sweet lady cheer at half time Friday night, I was reminded how much I love our little village. Just look at the gleam in her eyes as she watched them take the field. We are so blessed. So fortunate for safety and security and a beautiful home with two fireplaces and a cozy kitchen. Every year, all it takes is that chill in the wind to touch my neck and I feel wispy and wonderful all over again. What an amazing little life we live. Happy September! And don't forget it's also BIRTHDAY.MONTH!!!!

#santafewineandchilefiesta
#partylikeitsnineteenninetynine
#icantbelieveiamgoingtobethirtythree

No comments: