Wednesday, August 1, 2012

After I tucked my sweet girl in I decided to sit outside and soak in the almost full moon (tomorrow).  And in all of my deep thought I came up with this:

Marry who you want to marry. Eat what you want to eat. Do I think God loves gay people and chicken? Absolutely.

Michael Phelps is not paying the taxes on all of those medals.

July is my least favorite month.

You should never have to chase want you want.

Use the gifts God gave you. So you can't paint or sing or play the piano? Write a kind thank you note.

I change my mind 1,000 times a day. I have changed my plan once. God changed the rest.

Living in a wet county CHANGES your life.

Home grown, hormone free steaks make your heart happy. Create meals that make you proud to serve.

You will never love anything as much as your mother loves you unless you are a mother.

Speedos are fantastic on divers versus Greek men at the beach.

Michael Phelps is still smoking pot. 

My sister is the best best best best best best friend a girl could ever ask for.

Don't spank Betty. Take bedtime books away.

Have faith in the impossible. Have faith always.

LL.








3 comments:

Kam De Leon said...

Glad to see you back in the blogging world!

Kam

Pura Vida said...

We need to skinny dip today or night...it's a blue moon month

Unknown said...

I love you so much Grace.