Thursday, March 22, 2012

I'VE GOT THE MOVES LIKE JAGGER



A very long time ago my mother wrote me a letter and said, "You are a rolling stone. A rolling stone gathers no moss." I remember feeling very hurt at the time but realize today nothing could be more true. Indeed, I am a rolling stone. And somedays this is a very very hard thing to be. But not today. Today I am so very thankful for being a rolling stone that does gather moss. I change my mind A LOT. I love to go, go, GO!!! I love adventure and growth and reaching for the stars. Do I fall on my hine hine (courtesy of Betty)? I do but I always get right back up and give it another go. Yesterday my mom asked me how I would prevent Betty from having this MORE MORE MORE attitude. And the truth is I won't. It's not always the easiest road for me but along the way I have gathered some pretty important things. I believe I have made a difference in this life and I still have so much to do. So to Betty I say: ROLL ON SISTER. ROLL ON WITH YOUR BODACIOUS SELF.

2 comments:

Pura Vida said...

The thing I love the most about you is how brave you are,well maybe how sweet and kind you are, or even how tenacious you are...brave that's it...brave. And if I thought you scared the heck out of me being so brave, my heart better get ready for that Betty. Roll on you two stones.

Unknown said...

Here here!