Tuesday, June 28, 2011

TO LILY WHO BETTER NOT BE LEONARD SINCE YOUR ROOM IS DANG PINK

Dear Lily Leifer,


GIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLL, you don't even know! Where to begin?

Your momma is my best friend. We have been through a lot together. A ton of happiness and some sad times too. We have cried together and lost love together and drank our weight in Kim Crawford together. She has always been there for me listening, supporting, protecting. She's a tough bird and has risen above some difficult situations in her life and as I watched you do the backstroke in her belly this weekend YOU, Ms. Lily, reminded me LIFE GOES ON. Miracles happen and happiness is just around the corner. I watched your daddy hang curtains and your mom pat her bowling ball belly. I felt you move and saw a picture of the tiny new life that is you. YOU, Ms. Lily, have so much goodness in store. You are already surrounded by so much love. I cannot wait to meet you. I cannot wait to listen to your momma sing to you. I often ask myself if there is another baby in my future and the answer is yes. God's speed, Lily. Betty and I will see you soon!

Love,
G

No comments: