Wednesday, October 13, 2010

FEELIN' KEN'S PAIN

Dear Barbie and all of your 10 million parts,

I am sick and tired of your damn wedges and pool parties. Mostly, I am sick of your racey clothes and big boobs. What are you teaching the little girls of this world? Maybe I shouldn't let my 3 year old play with you and all of your friends. I have tried with all of my might to stick to the Princess version of you ie Cinderella, Snow White, etc. which is silly because your long dress comes off and on goes the "Flight Attendant" outfit. Go figure. It never fails. One of your shoes is missing, your seatbelt won't buckle, or the diving board at your pool won't stay up. When I was growing up, my cousin Cassie and I buried you in the mud and cut your hair off. Life with a 3 year old is stressful enough. And just when I crawl into a hot tub with a glass of wine after said 3 year old has gone to bed, I step on a pair of your sunglasses and am forced to curse loudly. OUT WITH YOU BARBIE!


G

1 comment:

Cassie Butt Beckwith said...

Hahahhaha...yeah right, you used to make your Barbie kiss my Ken. Or visa versa. Barbie is a skank for real.