Monday, December 28, 2009

I'M A BRAGGER. SO SUE ME.




Late Friday night Justin and I decided we would load Betty up Saturday morning and take her for a quick ski run in Taos. Here's an excerpt from her Ski School "Report Card".

During my play time, I was:

Really interested in playing with the dolls and looking out the window at all of the people. I had a great mini-elite lesson also.

During my mini-elite lesson I:

Betty and I had a blast today. We wanted to get right outside and had no problems putting on all of our ski stuff. Took us a little while to walk down the hall with our heavy boots. The sled ride downt the hallway made that a bit quicker. Betty had a great attitude and lots of questions. She slid all by herself 3 times down the green carpet. She had a good laugh the one time she fell. Awesome lil girl with a great attitude.

3 comments:

Cassie Butt Beckwith said...

How much fun! I am so jealous! That little girl is perfect, what else would you expect?

Unknown said...

Liz's Ski School Report Card:

I totally took out Grace on a blue slope and got us both tangled up in an orange safety fence.

Every time I fell, which was often, Justin would gun for me and spray me with snow until I looked like a mogul.

I enjoy drinking beer and looking cute in ski clothes WAY more than skiing.

Love,
Liz Biz

Jill Riter said...

cute