Tuesday, October 20, 2009

NORMAL CHAT BETWEEN MOMS? NOT REAL SURE.

RC: Going to workout @ 6:30 for weights class if you want to go.

Me: Ignore

RC: What the hell is up with my daughter?! She got naked in the backyard again and was peeing down the slide. Really????? That's real classy.

Me: HOLY CRAP. THAT'S HILARIOUS. Hmmmmm. She's just being comfortable in her own skin. I used to pee outside standing up like a boy all the time. Doubt that makes you feel better. ;)

RC: Well that gives me hope that she can still turn out good.

Me: I'm not working out by the way. CAUSE I SUCK AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT MY BEER GUT.

RC: U Suck!

Me: LOL. I have to figure out a way to motivate myself. After driving roundtrip to Ama and a full day at the office, I have no desire to go.

RC: Took ac to Burger King. I asked her if I could have a french fry....she said yes...gave it to me and said, "you pig mommy. you oink!" Can you believe that? She called me a pig! :(

Me: OH LORD. I AM DYING LAUGHING. We could have little bumps on a log. Our apples don't fall far from their father's trees. ;) At least she's not calling her sippy cup cold beer.

RC: True! What's crazy is I have no idea where she learned it! At least you know who taught BB cold beer! See if I ever ask for a french fry ever again!

No comments: