Thursday, April 30, 2009

JANIE AND JACK

I had really refrained from shopping until approximately three weeks ago. When I visited my aunt and uncle, who live in South Lake, I stumbled upon a little boutique called Janie and Jack. THE. CUTEST. STUFF. EVERRRRRRRRRRR. I wanted one of everything, but again, I refrained. Thirty eight bucks for a pair of kids shorts? Are you kidding me? I wanted one of everything in there. From hats to swimwear to the most precious little knickerbockers, I have never seen such adorable baby attire in my life. Again, I refrained.....until I got home and Googled ole Janie and Jack. And what do you know? They have a gosh dang website. They own Gymboree. They are masterminds in the baby fashion world. You can shop from your laptop at home and no one will ever know. I think it's ridiculous to spend bookoos of money on clothes she will only wear a couple of times. At this very moment I have on a pair of denim capris I bought before Justin and I got married and a white t-shirt from Target. I won't even discuss how old my shoes are.

But this? Really? It's all over.

1 comment:

WriterGirl said...

I happened to notice the other day that striped cap is now on sale for $10.99.

I'm just sayin'....